Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You're Fired......Up

I have around 5 blogs brewing right now. God opened the flood gates last week after I came to the realization of my salvation. He is on the move! God will not be mocked and He will see His work through. My Spirit is overjoyed, firing on all cylinders. I am dying to post something, but there is so much, and given my current workload, I won't be able to dedicate the time one of these posts needs for the next few days, however, I can't stop singing this song in my head. I wanted to share it with you, may He fire you up!

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Mark 9:49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Exodus 24:17 The sight of the glory of the LORD was like a consuming fire on the top of the mountain in the eyes of the children of Israel.

Isaiah 10:16Therefore the Lord, the Lord of hosts, Will send leanness among his fat ones; And under his glory He will kindle a burning Like the burning of a fire.

You are my Joy




And He set me on fire, and I am burning alive.
With His breath in my lungs I am coming undone.
And he set me on fire and I am burning alive.
With his breath in my lungs I am coming undone.
And I cannot hold it in
Remain composed.
Love's taken over me
So I propose the letting myself go.
I am letting myself go.

You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.

And He set me on fire, and I am burning alive.
With His breath in my lungs I am coming undone.
And He set me on fire, and I am burning alive.
With His breath in my lungs I am coming undone.
And I cannot hold it in and remain composed.
Love's taken over me and so I propose the letting myself go.
I am letting myself go.

You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.

I need to catch my breath, I need to.
I need to catch my breath, give me a moment now.

You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.

I'm laughing so hard
And I'm laughing so hard
And I'm laughing so hard

1 comment:

  1. I love that verse that God is a consuming fire. Lirsten to Third Day's "Consuming Fire"

    ReplyDelete